Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles

HI everyone!!

Today's review is about Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles...

Although I don't have a large shoe wardrobe (but did try these in multiple pairs) I would love to one day own cute heels :\. The package states they are to be used in heels, sandals, etc. that are 2 inches high or more.

First off I should explain my feetsies demographics :P (if there is such thing)

shoe size.. 6.5
foot with... (super) wide
(very) deep Arch
high top of feet (guessing its due to the high arches maybe?)
weak ankles...

So... with this being said.. These are the reasons why I can not/ do not wear heels frequently. I used to have quite the selection before I had my 3 kids... But you slowly get rid of them and just never repurchase :\
              The last picture shows the Insole at closer glance.. that no kidding is how high my arch really is and how far about the bottom of my shoe my foot rests.. So no wonder I have foot problems!

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles are neither long enough or wide enough to cover the shoe from the heel to where the ball of my foot rests. Reason I figure they made them this way is to disguise them when wearing sandals or open heels.... I experimented with the position of the Insoles to find the perfect spot for my ultimate comfort in my 3 inch heels... I discovered that placing them lower down to where the toes rest will help my arch get more support from the insole itself. That almost eliminated my pain at the balls of my feet where the toes are from wearing heels for a while. I found that the taller the shoes the better you can tell the working difference in comfort.. In the 4 inch heels you ca feel the insole working the most I am guessing because the ruberish insole is really holding your weight back to the heel versus letting your weight slide to the toes... I realized during my experimenting that I no longer have the need to wear 4 inch heels! Getting rid of these no matter how cute they are, there comes an age when it just doesn't look good anymore :\...

Welcome to REALITY!

I don't know exactly how long I was able to stay standing in the heels with the Insoles on, but I do know that these helped a lot more than I figured they would and that I was able to walk more comfortably WAY longer than I would if I wouldn't have had these babies....

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles have now become my EVERY heel mate... and thanks to these I am no longer holding back from buying cute shoes :D.....

I did receive the Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles from +Influenster for reviewing purposes but this has in no way Influensed my point of view...



No comments:

Post a Comment