Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello dear friends!
Ive been a busy bee lately! so much to do online and off!

Let me update you in what has been going on in my life lately....

I did another campaign for BzzAgent recently, It wasn't just any campaign.. it was a campaign on a very popular brand amongst those who love stylish pricey stuff :P

The one and only Gucci brand!
It was called Gucci Flora Collection Campaign, Of course i was delighted and pleased to know i was selected to try the trio of perfumes and give my two cents on it! I was sent a beautiful gift box with miniature perfumes of each of the 3 and samples to give my friends and family!
I put a lot of energy into this campaign because its not always that we are selected for such a privileged campaign.

Fantastic it was!
i am BzzAgent and i love it! this is the kind of rewards and perks that i love to be invited to
anyone can join!.. stay active and you will be surprised to the campaigns that you are invited to!
www.BuzzAgent.com


Im making additional income here guys click click! :D

This is how.... I have been looking into different ways of making more income online, trying to broaden my income flow here and there...

I am content with my job at ClickorSignup, but financial troubles guide me to find out more about earning cash online, I've looked into MLM and different sorts of cash gaining sites, I can assure you none have really please me...

One has though proven to shown its legitimacy and prizes are good for now....
if you would like to take a look hit on the page i posted about the 250 bux in a flash up at top, or
click the banner down below here....



 
 If anything fantastic happens ill let you know for sure! :)

SQUIDO



Another big thing I've been working on to get me more hits on here and everywhere is
Publishing lenses on Squidoo. I would love you to join me! hit this link to do so... give me feedback please i really really need it, i have harsh writting skills and everyone on there seems to know exactly what they are doing!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment