Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello everyone!

Its a busy week here at home, the weather has been horribly HOT! and I am up at 4.15 in the morning to get some quiet time :\. I wish the week wouldn't have to be so busy, just sometimes :). This morning I want to share a very very neat thing with you all!

Yardsellr! alright, ebay we all know who, what and how of ebay. And yardsellr, i do have to say it the BEST site i have worked with since ebay. I love selling on ebay, but those extra fees really make me wonder about my profits if any. Yardsellr in the other hand has NO fees! no listing fees, no selling fees, there is one thing called the yardsellr slice, that has to be payed by the buyer but its usually never more than 2 dollars, AND, get this.... They give you FREE shopping money! I bought me an ARMANY EXCHANGE top for only 4 dollars! how great is that! no kidding and i have started selling there too... I recommend you all take a look here  YardSellr.com

You will get 5 dollars free at sign up, go on and take a look!

Okay everyone i think i may end up taking a nap again, only to refresh. A power nap, before all the craziness :D Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment