Thursday, July 26, 2012

(Yardsellr) Being a People pleaser may not go well with a business :\

As you all probably already know i have a yardsale on Yardsellr.com
WELLLLL... so far i have a total of 16 sales in about a month and a half.. (YAY ME!)

Some of my items I'm reselling, so i get them at whole sale prices and resell for a few extra bucks... thats how that works anyway, i have some items being shipped in from overseas, i do include all these details in my listings because it is crucial to communicate with your customers if you want to be successful in sales.

In my stand point, i am lucky i stand on the other side of a monitor.... I can not stand it when people get upset with me. I try to keep everyone happy and that's NOT always a good thing. :(

I had my first mad customer... she insisted I lied about my shipping policies. I for one know for a fact that she did not read the full listing, and its a pet peeve!!!! SERIOUSLY people have to read FULL listing before purchasing anything, and it makes me mad that I was the one who's accused of anything. I write things to the dot, and communicate very well with my customers thank you!

I was quite upset, thinking maybe i should give her a refund, allthough the product is well underway... I dont get payed for the item I sold until it reaches her anyway! I am so bummed :\

So yardseller is great for shopping, you get free cash so you get items at a great price, sometimes namebrand items....

For sellers, you get no fees, unless you want to get yourself noticed and put on blast by them, but i dont think its a smart investment anyway... Its a hassle to want to edit your items listed, you have to follow a process and if you can not bulk edit!

so many thoughts running through my head, should i just quit selling, should i edit all of my 52 listings? All because some lady made me feel I was a terrible sales person. She said I was unprofessional, she said I was a liar, she said I was never going to get a return customer. So many things...... but why let her bother me so much!!!

I need to realize that I can not please everyone, that not all customers are going to like me or my products. Not all customers may ever return, Some are there only to get me to gift them money for their other purchases stuff like that.. why should I feel any worse!?!?

Its only one customer out of 18 but that one customer could ruin me already :\

Sod bummed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment