Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ombre Hair color?

Well my long length hair was screwed up about a year ago, i had it up to my butt litteraly in long layers, looked fabulous! But we as women know how it is after having a baby... all those hormones and all those new features in your body you need to get used too :\

I got in in my head, that I needed a new look. I wanted a do over, from head to toe. I was still over weight, and was not able to manage to take it off, so I wanted to look good... Going from a size 4- a 9 was really getting depressing!

Got my nails done, bought a cute outfit that hid the imperfections and enhanced my new curves. I decided I was going to go all out and cut my hair into a bob!!!!

WOW

Yes i went to get an angled bob, something like this...
Buttttt.. the stylist had no idea what she was doing!!!! I knew she was doing a weird job i asked her about it and reasured me she was doing it correctly and told me i would love it...

I will NOT post a picture of myself but i will tell you the length of my front was up to my lips and i had BANGS!!!! thick ugly bangs :( I was more depressed than ever that she cut over 25 inches off my hair in the back... and there was no way i could immediately fix it, i had to wait for it to grow out :\

SOOO its been another whole and long awaited year now......

I have my hair below my shoulders now, my bangs in the front that is! and my back is about the same with all the trimming i have done, but I want to cut it again.. I want a new due..

I want to get what I wanted when it was first cut... It is so hard to get that done now a days stylists dont even care how they leave your hair :\ I wonder how most of them even get their certification!?

Anyway yyyy... so on to my point. I was thinking maybe i should leave the length, just color it nicelye.. Im a tan brunett from Texas, so going blond is WOW for me although i have considered it... only if it has those multi high and low lights... But am strongly concidering the 'Ombre' hair I have seen all over the net!

take a look at a picture i have here....
That two toned looks like you left your hair to grow out your natural color! but somehow that looks quite nice... I have rarely seen it in natural colors around here in town, its usually those pink reds and purples that i see but it all depends on the person.. I think the blond with the dark brown looks nice..

someone help me decide!!!!
i need a nice cut but am so afraid, maybe i should DIY!>

thanks in advance and hope someone out there reads this and helps :)

Yoly!

ps... had to edit the post!!!  i found  a wonderful picture of the other hair colors i was talking about... ombre hair black and red shade





its fabulous! doncha think!?

No comments:

Post a Comment