Friday, August 17, 2012

Here I am, thinking of the most wanted things shop at home peoples may want.. Trying to figure out what it is will generate more sales... Yardsellr.com has increased their buying slice fees and my sales have dramatically dropped from 1 to 3 sales a day to maybe one every 2 or 3 days... They have also stopped paying for paypal fees for the sellers and now are providing direct deposit, its a plus in many ways. For those sellers who do not have a Paypal Debit Card. So now that they have all this extra money, saving from the paypal fees, what will they do with that? And their revenue from buyer fees as well? I wonder, because sellers are having a hard time as it is having to invest in shipping charges. See, Yardsellr prided themselves in being a no fee company... BUT... what of that now? I do not have much of a problem with that except all the other things like i need to get payed AT THE MOMENT i  make a sale, in order to cover my shipping fees, And for those tiny items that are worthless to purchase a tracking number for.... We have to wait up to 4 weeks to get our payment!!! WTH!

Despite all the cons I like the comunity, the friendlyness, Its good around there, and they have TONS of unique items.... Now if only I could figure out a way to Generate more traffic and increase my sales... hmmmm??


No comments:

Post a Comment