Wednesday, August 15, 2012

5-hour ENERGY® mission Smiley360.com

5-hour ENERGY®: Thx @5hourenergyguy 4 my free shot! #5hourmission Click to help me win the 5-hour ENERGY Sweepstakes! http://smiley360.com/5HE.php?id=157757 *Please remember the FTC requires you to mention that you received a free sample courtesy of Smiley360 when sharing.



WOW this thing works! But it tastes horrible :D guess its the price you pay for quick easy and much needed energy!

I DO recommend this to anyone who needs a quick fix.. if you are a caffeine junky like me it will NOT last 5 hours but it is a  quick boost.

I will continue to purchase this when I am in desperate need of a quick eye opener but in the mean time I'll stick to my double latte!

Thank you Smiley360 for giving me the opportunity to be in this mission!!!
If anyone reading this wants to join and wants to try and get FREE STUFF... all you have to do is join bellow :)  or click on any of the Smiley 360 texts :)


Join Smiley360 and get FREE STUFF seriously no catch.. all you have to do is share your opinion on the items you receive :) Good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment