Monday, September 17, 2012

Glade Expressions campaing from BUZZAGENT!

BuzzAgent Yoly here!!

Buzzing and reviewing of the Glad expressions campaign!


First let me tell you i was ecstatic when i was chosen to try the products.. and waited for my bzzkit very patiently.. Then i got my bzz kit and was disappointed to find coupons instead of the surprise box with the products in them.. I love coupons but i love to get the surprise box from BzzAgent better..

Any way.. 
I hurried on to Target to get these two items..
Both i got in the Pineapple Mangosteen or something like that... I threw out the boxes :\

K so first thought ehhhh not that great just by glance at the store..

after unpacking, and i saw the bottle holder of the mist without the wrapping, its too cute... much much better.. It was a bit hard to mist out though by holding the bottle but i am a wimp unlike many other ppl so this part of the review is not that much of a difference. The scent is great and long lasting so fresh and sweet!

I have to say...  i love the oil diffuser. I was worried that i wasn't going to like it, that it was just a waste of money. I have purchased many read diffusers and none really work.. the new box had 3 little holes to take a sniff of the scent, but i have to say when i sniffed i smelled nothing, i thought. oh well its free! what more can i ask for.. so i headed to the counter with that and my mist (which by the way doesn't look that great when you first see it either) I got home thinking where oh were will i put this??? i put the read diffuser in the middle of the living room and a  few minutes later my WHOLE room was smelling just FANTASTIC!! i was impressed.. TOTALLY impressed.. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone who love smelly good stuff!

So buzzagent... for those who don't know.. is a word of mouth company who send you TONS of FREE stuff to try and just share the word on the products!! thats IT! :D that is just absolutely Unbeleavable! :D but its really try visit

www.BuzzAgent.com

to become a member.. NO FEES no nothing, ALL FREE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment