Friday, November 30, 2012

Have you heard about Dino Ligo???? kids Learn a different Language!

Here is a great discovery!!!

Okay as a mommy of  3 children, I need to keep them busy...
Influenster shared with me a clip to view its Language learning programs for kids!

Soon enough people are ganna have to come to learn more than one or 2 languages for communication in the USA alone....

Along with that said, I am always looking for different thing to entertain my children but give them the opportunity to also learn something new...

Dino Lingo Spanish 

link below to the video that is my favorite for now... My kids were interested all along, the cartoon is cute and very very fun to watch... now they know "perro" is dog!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz5SLt5u4Oc&feature=share&list=PLlBlltNtETtTjhsO8ERGRcYz5uj8IaLaJ

take a look for yourself :)
I viewed this clip complimentary through Influenster... I am in no way associated with Dino Lingo and its products...



No comments:

Post a Comment