Friday, November 30, 2012

Hi there!! BuzzAgent Lizz here filling you in about Covergirl's Blastflipstick...

At first glance, This is what they are.... pretty colorful duos. You can use them together, or alone, they blend in quite nicely.... you can create four different looks with just one of these! (maybe more if you have any creativity) ((I lack in that department)) :P
First time I used it, WONDERFUL, I thought. I tried it in Vixen and Seductrice because I thought the colors were really nice, they are a very shimmery and pretty pink.

The lipsticks glided on easily,  felt smooth and left my lips soft, which is very important to me because i don't want a lipstick that will leave my lips dry after wearing it for a while.  Vixen and Seductrice lasted a good long while, id say about 4-5 hours, received complements for the shimmer and look. Even after that, the lipsticks left my lips feeling healthy even when it was all gone. 
The smell didn't bother me much at first.....

BUT, I was rather disappointed with it after a whole 2 days of use.  The lipstick goes on pretty thick, and smell got to me real quick. It sort of reminds me of the scent in cheap makeup that little girls have. It smudges very very very easily and, because of the bright color and shimmer, the smudges are easily seen. This lipstick is for a woman who has time to check and correct her lipstick every 10 minutes.

So because of its pros and cons, I give it 4 out of 5 stars.







This is my review, upon receiving samples of the item through BzzAgent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment