Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Eboost <--- Influenster update!

*UPDATE*

Hi all! as you remember i had not completely finished my reviews for the Holiday VoxBox... here is the Eboost review!

 well i tried the Eboost product finally.. for my New Years resolution (AGAIN) like everyone else.. I decided to keep up with my workouts... I drink tons of coffee, and as a Caffeine junky.. nothing really work when it comes to pre work out supplements.... I really need a strong strong one. Well this kinda did it, but not really.... I do how ever recomend it to everyone who is not all about caffeine... this is an all natural product, with emmune system boost! That is surely a plus in my book!... so, as soon as i put the small pack contents in water it fizzed up into a smoothy! weird huh!! i liked that it was awesome lol... any way the flavor was quenching and It gave me a tiny bit of a boost withing a half hour... but then i lost the feeling about 10 mins later.. i tell you my coffee.. is the only thing that does it and i drink unhealthy ammounts of it.. pots by the day! so its not Eboost's fault it did not work for me! just sayin :) only Con... the after taste... nothing unbareable, but it tasted like I chewed on an aspirin.. could just be me, it wasn't really bad. Any way.. over all stars for this product... 4 stars :D

 

  If you all would like to try it.. you can check it out here ---> http://bit.ly/WrjF6M

and here at +Influenster own Eboost page ---> http://bit.ly/VQQ87d 

 

 

Disclaimer 

I am in no way associated with Eboost and its products. I received this product compliments of +Influenster 













No comments:

Post a Comment