Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+

Quaker Real Medleys Apple Walnut Oatmeal

Ok as an oatmeal junky, i say this is my favorite oatmeal now... this product right here i fell in love with +Quaker really put in great thought in this product. It had the perfect amount of walnuts and apple crisps. It has 2 ways of preparing 1. in the microwave.( the way i prefer) or 2. just pour boiling water in the cup and let it sit. Its amazing the goodness that is in this little container, I was able to enjoy only one spoon full before my children took the rest :( as kids who don't like oatmeal much i must say... THEY LOVED it... I will surely continue to purchase this for my family! 5 stars all the way! Great product +Quaker! can't wait to try the pistachio one now! :D
for more information on these wonders of aots... go here Quaker Website: http://bit.ly/SisCEf
and here for +Influenster Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal Product Page: http://bit.ly/U1EaIY 




Thanks +Influenster for my products.. ..


 I am in no way associated with the products listed, they were all courtesy of Influenster for me to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment